Our new Kisters WebViewer demo portal is online.
Kisters 3DViewStation WebViewer is
based on desktop 3DViewStation engine.
- server side rendering only powerd by our 3DViewStation 2016 graphic engine (DX11)
- video streaming to client, no file transfer (IP protection)
- same client requirements for desktop, tablet and mobile phone
use (HTML5 enabled browser only)
(Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer ...)
Full desktop viewer range of functions also in the cloud.
Please register (or sign in if you have an account already) to
view our "Public Sample Model Gallery".
We can activate your account for file upload upon request.
Than you can try to upload, convert and view your own files on the
You can decide if your converted models are private (visible
within your models gallery only) or public
to all authenticated users.
You can also upload 3DVS files created with our Desktop
3DViewStation preserving all prepared views.
Upload, convert and view your model files
1) Use the drag and drop box as drop target for dragging from open
"Select Files..." button below to choose all files
belonging to your model.
2) Click "Upload" button to start uploading your files to our server
(on bottom of the page).
3) After uploading is finished, use a checkbox to identify the main assembly or
part you like to
convert and click "Convert selected assembly or
part" (you can convert multiple files here).
4) Go to "My Convert Jobs" page to watch your new conversion
5) After conversion is finished go to "My Models Gallery" and view
in KiVis WebViewer 2016.
- You are allowed to upload up to 300 MB / 250 files per session -
For uploading 3DVS files generated with 3DViewStation Desktop also
"Convert selected assembly or part" same way.
3DVS file are available in the gallery immediately preserving all
in 3DViewStation Desktop.